The Times Supermarkets Weekly Ad, found at timessupermarkets.mywebgrocer.com, is an online ad developed by Times Supermarkets to help you save money.
How To Save With The Times Supermarkets Weekly Ad
From the beginning page, you can clip coupons and view the circular. These are the easiest ways to save money using the ad. The circular will show you all the great deals for the week while the coupons are there to help you save even more. You don’t have to use the coupons with the circular, so you can use them on non-sale items, also.
How To Keep Updated With The Times Supermarkets Weekly Ad
From the beginning page, you have many options. You can view the weekly circular, sign in, view recipes, view your shopping list and clip coupons. To sign in or create an account will allow you to create and save your lists, see special offers, view the ad and be emailed when the new ad is available, among others.
- Go to timessupermarkets.mywebgrocer.com.
- Using the store locator, type in your zip code or state/city to find a store and click search. When you find the appropriate store, click “Weekly Circular” to the right.
- You may search the weekly ad, select different stores, manage and print the list, browse by category or browse by page (default).
- Click the ad to go to an interactive view. Go through and look at all the items available. If you find something you want, click on it, which will add it to your list.
- To go to the next page, click the numbers above.
- Once you are finished checking all the great deals, you can add more items to the list or view the full shopping list.