The Lowes weekly ad, found at https://www.lowes.com/weekly-ad, is an online ad developed by Lowes that can help save you money. You may receive an ad in the paper or in the regular mail, so you may not think to look online. But some people do not receive ads in their mail and this is a helpful way and new way to view the ad, making it interactive and searchable.
How to Save with the Lowes Weekly Ad
Everyone wants to save money and companies know this. In most cases, they are willing to drop prices on certain items and they want to ensure their customers notice these price drops, so they create the online ad. It helps them receive more business than they normally receive, but it will save you money.
How to Keep Updated with the Lowest Weekly Ad
- Go to https://www.lowes.com/weekly-ad.
- Select the ad you wish to browse.
- At the top of the page, you will notice a search bar; use this to search for something specific. Below this, there is the amount of pages in the ad and what page you are on. You will also see a prices valid date range. This tells you how long the ad is good and how long the prices are promised to be the advertised price.
- You can view the ad and click on the blue large arrows to move to the next page. When you find something you want more information on, you can put your mouse over the item and it will show a pop-up. If you want even more information, click the item on the ad.
- When possible, you can click the “buy online” button to immediately purchase the item. You can also share the item to many social media sites.
Lowes Weekly Ad: Valid Dates: 3/12/2020 – 3/18/2020 (Click Here)
Pro Ad: Valid Dates: 3/12/2020 – 3/18/2020 (Click Here)
2020 Sprint Patio Catalog: Valid Dates: 1/16/2020 – 7/8/2020 (Click Here)
Craftsman Guide: Valid Dates: 3/15/2020 – 7/31/2020 (Click Here)