The Five Below weekly ad, found at www.Fivebelow.com/this-weeks-ad, is an online ad developed by Five Below that can help you save money. This online ad is for people who don’t receive a paper ad in their mail or newspapers, though anyone can use this online ad.
How to Save with the Five Below Weekly Ad
Companies are interested in your needs. They want you to save money on some items, because it makes you want to come back to their store in the future. This is why they offer specials on their items and why the weekly ad is so important. It allows you to view it whenever you want, as often as you want, to see that week’s special deals.
How to Keep Updated with the Five Below Weekly Ad
- Go to www.Fivebelow.com/this-weeks-ad.
- There is a magnifying glass picture that allows you to view anything in more detail, and there is a small “f”. You can click this and share the ad with your friends on Facebook.
- Scroll down and view the page.
- Click the small black arrows to move to the next page or back, if required.
- You can click on any picture in the ad to view more information. The new page will open in a new tab for helpful viewing. You can also find a store near you and share the item on Facebook. You can also like, tweet, or pin the item using social media sites.
- When you are finished with that specific item, you can close the tab and go back to the weekly ad.
- If you want to view the ad on your mobile device, you can always click the hyperlink at the very bottom of the page.